xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#' Yeah. Good Times.: Cancer is bullshit

Monday, October 29, 2012

Cancer is bullshit

I think there's a meme or a hop or something with that name, but I don't know exactly who or where. I don't mean to steal it, I'm just joining in on the sentiment.

I'm not even going to go into details, because I know that every single person reading this will think "yeah, fuck cancer!" The details aren't important, really: somebody we know, somebody we love, somebody we admire, somebody we met once... they had a family, they had friends, they had kids, they had a career..... They were loved and they are gone now and they will be fucking missed. 

And, once again, we all need to remember that life is short. All we have is today, even with a goddamn hurricane outside, but find the people you love and tell them that you love them. Don't assume that they know, don't assume that anybody knows anything; if you don't tell them, they might honestly be unaware. Make a point of it. Do it today.

Tell them you love them. Tell you them you appreciate them. Tell them.

Tell them because cancer is bullshit, and any one of us could be next.