xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#' Yeah. Good Times.: The Dive Bar Welcomes: Your Bitch's Bitch

Friday, January 20, 2012

The Dive Bar Welcomes: Your Bitch's Bitch

Today's contributor wishes to remain anonymous, for rather obvious reasons. I don't know about you guys, but I like a woman who says "fuck you so hard."


Dear Boss Guy.

You employ my boyfriend. He is the father of my three children. You pay him a shitty rate and treat him like dirt. He takes it from you because we both want me to stay home with our kids, so he has to support us. I would like to take this opportunity to say FUCK YOU. Fuck you so hard. And not in the good way. Because of your shitty planning, he leaves for work before dawn every morning and comes home close to midnight. By the time he gets home, he's worn out and exhausted, and can't/won't help me with the kids. I'm so fucking frazzled from basically being a single mom these past few months that I've become an even bigger bitch than nature and my shitty childhood would have me be.

Because of your lack of home training and people skills, you treat him like shit. He has to take it and so comes home and takes it out on us. See above about my bitchiness, and you can guess how that turns out. So thanks for ruining my relationship, too. Thanks, too, for physically wearing him out so much that I haven't gotten laid in weeks. That's just icing on the fucking cake.

Your employee has a family. A family that you're fucking with by being a terrible boss and an all-around horrible person. So please, from me to you, go jump off a fucking bridge.

Sincerely,
Your bitch's bitch.